Planning for the Future of Your Farm
Friday, July 29, 2022 from 8:30 AM to 4 PM.
OSU Extension, Darke County invites you to participate in an all day workshop designed to help farm families learn to successfully create a succession and estate plan that will transfer farm ownership, management, and assets to the next generation.
Registration fee of $45.00 covers 2 family members 1 set of course materials.
Lunch is sponsored by Farm Credit
Location: Anderson’s Ethanol Plant Meeting Room, 5728 Sebring Warner Rd. #E, Greenville
Workshop Topics Include:
- Developing Goals for Estate and Succession
- Planning for the Transition of Control
- Planning for the Unexpected
- Communication and Conflict Management during Farm Transfer
- Selecting an Attorney
- Legal Tools and Strategies
- Developing Your Team
- Getting Your Affairs in Order
CLICK HERE for fillable registration form