Results from Project Presentation Day: CLICK HERE for a list of the 2021 State Fair Delegates and County Rosette Winners.
State Fair trophies, County Rosettes, Years of Membership Awards, and scholarships will be presented on July 15, 7pm, Radiant Lighthouse. If you are unable to attend the awards presentation, you may pick up your award at the Extension Office after 9:00am on Friday, July 16.
OHIO STATE FAIR NON-LIVESTOCK JUDGING INFORMATION
Statewide level 4-H project evaluation for 2021 will look different than it has in the past. Once 4-H members have completed their judging, they are encouraged to return home or visit sites of interest around Columbus. There will not be anything to see at the state fairgrounds.
Based on current guidelines, we are sharing the following information as part of the State Fair 4-H Guidebook:
- Masks are strongly recommended for those who are not vaccinated. Social distancing will be maintained.
- One parent may accompany each participant.
- Parents will have a designated seating area.
- Participants should only bring what they (member) can carry in; a poster or notebook can be used to depict large items. Exception: woodworking participants who have large projects may have two adults to help them bring their project into the building.
- All youth will receive a participation ribbon. Awards (Outstanding of the Day and Clock Trophies) will be announced at a later date.
- State fair will not be holding an award ceremony as they have in the past at the conclusion of each day’s judging activities. Winners will be announced but no ribbons/trophies will be handed out during the state fair. Please understand that the wearing of masks is a moving target and seems to change daily. Your patience is requested as the State 4-H Office works through all the details.
For specific information regarding 4-H project judging at the Ohio State Fair, visit the website.
Questions? Contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-569-5003.