Camp check-in begins at 6:30pm on Monday, June 13. Please do not arrive earlier than 6:30pm. Camper pick up is at 4:00pm on Thursday, June 16. Please read the Welcome Letter (link below) for important details!
- Welcome Letter
- What to Bring
- Ohio 4-H Health Form (mandatory - must have picture of child attached in upper right hand corner)
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form (mandatory)
- Immunization Exemption Form (optional)
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Form (optional)
- Early/Restricted Release Form (if someone other than a parent/guardian is picking up the camper)
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at camp in 2022!
Questions? Contact us!