Adults interested in becoming a 4-H Volunteer in Darke County must complete the volunteer application process and be approved to serve as a 4-H volunteer. The application process includes submitting a completed application, reference check, fingerprint background check, personal interview (interviews are scheduled after all reference checks have been received), and volunteer orientation. Completed volunteer applications must be submitted to the Extension Office by February 1, 2023.
Please download and review the documents below.
- Cover Sheet - checklist for completing the application process
- Cover Letter - explains the volunteer selection process
- Position Description - please review the position description related to the volunteer position for which you are applying
4-H Club Organizational Volunteer
4-H Club Volunteer - Project and Resource
4-H Cloverbud Volunteer
- Ohio 4-H Volunteer Application - fillable PDF - complete and return to the Extension Office by February 1, 2023
- Ohio 4-H Volunteer Fingerprint Background Check Procedure - take this form with you when obtaining your background check
Questions? CONTACT US!