All youth who exhibit market animals, lactating dairy, or lactating goats are required by Ohio law to complete Quality Assurance (QA) prior to exhibition. QA must be completed a minimum of 45 days prior to exhibition of the animal(s).
Darke County Youth must have QA completed by June 1, 2023.
Reminder: All first and second year market and lactating dairy and goat exhibitors (regardless of the age of the exhibitor)
must have a parent or guardian attend QA along with the exhibitor.
Options for completing QA in 2023:
- Five in-person sessions have been completed for 2023.
Remaining options to complete QA for 2023:
- Online course: Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA)
- There is a $12.00 fee per youth for this course.
- Complete the Web-based Training Certification option.
- Upon completion of the online YQCA course, a copy of the completion certificate MUST be emailed to Rhonda Williams
- Help documents (and new help videos) for account set up, registration, certificates, etc. can be found online https://yqcaprogram.org/local/youth_parents.php
- Attend QA in another county. Youth should expect to pay to attend QA in a county other than their county of residence.
Questions? CONTACT US